Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Rite To Petition the Spirits of the Air


To perform this spell you will need:

  • Candle
  • Shield of Solomon
  • Poppet of Individual
  • Several Pins


Arrange your altar and when you are ready light the candles and perform the LBRP. Ritually name the doll by holding it your hands, visualizing the person and saying:

“Creature of Earth, I name you [N]. I breathe upon thee with the breath of life so that you now are alive with a portion of his spirit. All that I do to you, I now do to him.”


When you are done invoke the Spirits of the Air saying:

I salute and conjure thee, O Spirits of the Air! By all the powers of fire, by the breath of air which is in me; by the earth which is beneath by feet, I conjure you into my presence to hear me!"

Pause and then say:


"I command you in the name of Tetragrammaton, by the Shield of Solomon [here touch the shield], and by all the Divine Names of God, [take up the pins and begin sticking them in the doll] that you send down to obsess, torment, and harass [N] in such a way that they shall [state your petition]..."

When you are done lay the poppet on the Shield of Solomon and say:

"So shall he be tormented and obsessed until I desire to release him.  Go no ye infernal spirits, I command you by the Shield of Solomon to accomplish my will, and I [Name] do promise to satisfy you duly upon successful completion of this task. So be it done."

You can work the doll each day until your will is accomplished and when that has occurred ritually remove the pins and dispose of the doll.


Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment